Panel Upgrades and Generators
Having an out-of-date panel is dangerous. But don’t worry, we can help.
Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. If the heart (panel) stops working or malfunctions, you have a big problem and safety issue for you and your family. As a result, if your panel isn’t working as seamlessly as it used to or is a little older, it’s time for an upgrade.
Some specific signs that your electrical panel needs an upgrade include:
- Buzzing, sizzling, or crackling noises in your outlets
- Flickering lights
- Outlets that only work sometimes
- Outlets that don’t work at all
- Outlets that are hot to the touch or have burn marks
- Home is 15 years or older
- See sparks when you turn on a switch
- Breakers trip frequently
- Exposed wires
- Loose breakers or screws in panel
- Multiple wires attached to one breakers
- Aluminum wiring
- Major renovations
If any of these signs apply to your property’s electrical panel, it’s essential to contact our experienced electricians at Stott Brothers Electric for a panel upgrade. Get a panel that can last for decades by contacting us to schedule a panel upgrade today.