Panel Upgrades and Generators
Having an out-of-date panel is dangerous. But Stott Brothers Electric can keep your home’s safety in check.
Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. If the panel stops working or malfunctions, you have a big safety issue for you and your family. Therefore, if your panel isn’t working as seamlessly as it used to or is a little older, it’s time for an upgrade.
Some specific signs that your electrical panel needs an upgrade include:
- Buzzing, sizzling, or crackling noises in your outlets
- Flickering lights
- Outlets that only work sometimes
- Outlets that don’t work at all
- Outlets that are hot to the touch or have burn marks
- Home is 15 years or older
- Sparks when you turn on a switch
- Breakers trip frequently
- Exposed wires
- Loose breakers or screws in panel
- Multiple wires attached to one breaker
- Aluminum wiring
If any of these apply to your property, it’s essential to contact our experienced electricians at Stott Brothers Electric for a panel upgrade. Get a panel that can last for decades by scheduling a panel upgrade today.